This is a Members Only Event.
S&P Global’s Diversity Journey: A Conversation with Our Leaders
S&P Global provides essential intelligence for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction. Adelante and BOLD, two Employee Resource Groups that are essential to developing the diverse talent who help us drive this vision forward, are pleased to invite you to S&P Global’s second annual Thought Leadership Forum. This event, kicked off by our President and CEO, Doug Peterson, will:
- Provide valuable insights into the importance of investing in diverse talent;
- Spotlight career success strategies from S&P Global leaders; and
- Offer networking with peers in the financial services industry across companies and disciplines.
Leadership Panel moderated by Shani Sandi, Executive Creative Director, S&P Global, featuring:
• Funmi Afonja, Sr. Director – Analytical Manager for U.S. Corporates, Ratings
• Eduardo Alves, Lead, Consulting, Market Intelligence
• Edgar Peterson, CUSIP Sales Representative, Market Intelligence
• Cynthia Rojas-Sejas, Sr. Manager, Product Research & Innovation, Market Intelligence
Monday, June 11, 2018
6:00pm to 8:00pm ET
Registration begins at 5:30 pm ET
S&P Global Headquarters, 55 Water Street, New York, NY
This is a members only event.