JPMorgan Chase is hosting an invite-only networking event on Thursday, May 25th in mid-town for pre-screened, qualified Diverse candidates interested in opportunities in New York. They are looking for top-tier Diverse talent, specifically Associate and VP levels, for Firm-wide Finance teams.
Diversity & Inclusion is one of JPMC’s 11 Strategic Priorities: "a commitment to attract, develop, retain and promote the best Diverse talent to be part of our winning team and self-sustaining culture."
Areas JPMC is looking to hire include:
- Control (financial, LOBs, product specific)
- Oversight & Controls
- Financial Information Reporting
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- External Reporting (regulatory, capital, SEC)
- Analytics (business, data, forecasting)
- Risk Policy & Management
- Business and Program Management
- Quality Assurance
- Statistical Modeling
Please register early, as space is limited. After submitting your registration, JPMorgan Chase will confirm your participation.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran