NABA has established a wide range of National, Regional, and Local programs specifically developed to assist accounting, finance, and business professionals in achieving their career goals. Each program is geared towards nurturing the relationship between the business community and the Association at large. A few of these programs and member benefits include the following:
- NABA, Inc. Online Career Center
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
- Scholarships & Awards
- The Center for Advancement of Minority Accountants (CAMA)
- Regional Student Conferences
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Leadership & Development Opportunities (join a committee, click buttons to the right for details)
- Extensive networking and mentoring with industry leaders
- Member discounts for all NABA events (including the Annual National Convention & Expo)
- Recognition of leadership/community contributions
Join NABA’s network of more than 49 professional chapters, complemented by over 149 student chapters located in various metropolitan cities throughout the United States. NABA chapters are nationally recognized for their commitment to professional development and community service. Programs sponsored by the NY Chapter include career development, technical seminars, mentorship and more.
The NY Chapter of NABA welcomes you! Click here for our NABA NY Membership Overview.
NABA's official motto is "Lifting As We Climb." Get involved and become a member of the premier association for African-American business professionals. Professional membership dues are $200 annually. Click here for more information.