Below you will find a portion of open Bank of America opportunities that may be of interest to NABA NY members, as well as their personal and professional networks. All jobs are open as of January 30, 2017; this is subject to change anytime thereafter. Visit the appropriate career site below (under “How to apply”) for a complete, current list of all job opportunities. If you wish to notify the Diversity Executive Recruiting team of a submitted application, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply:
1. Visit the appropriate Bank of America career site: Careers at Bank of America
2. Create a profile and upload your resume if you haven’t done so already.
Note: In the “Job Source Tracking” section, select the specific diversity organization that referred you to the opportunity.
- Select Diversity and Disability Organizations/Partners in the General Field under Source Tracking towards the bottom of the page.
- Choose NABA from the second drop-down menu.
- Credit Review Senior Examiner - New York, NY; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX
- Senior Audit Supervisor- Global Banking and Markets
- Senior Audit Supervisor, Investment Management
- Senior Auditor II - FAST IT
- Senior Auditor I/II