This is an invitation only event, intended for professionals with 5+ years of experience, interested in learning about S&P Global businesses and opportunities.
S&P Global provides essential intelligence for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction. Adelante and BOLD, two Employee Resource Groups that are essential to developing the diverse talent who help us drive this vision forward, are pleased to invite you to S&P Global’s first Thought Leadership Forum. This premier event, kicked off by our President and CEO, Doug Peterson, will:
- Provide valuable insights into key economic trends in the U.S.;
- Spotlight career success strategies from senior S&P Global leaders; and
- Offer networking with peers in the financial services industry across companies and disciplines.
Leadership Panel moderated by Martina Cheung, Head of Global Risk Services, S&P Global, featuring:
- Leah Perry, Chief Privacy Officer
- Carmen Sargent, Senior Director of Human Resources
- Chiza Vitta, Director, Ratings Analytical
- Holly Washington, Director of Marketing & Branding