It's that time of year again - the time when we celebrate and honor great people for great work! This is the official Call for Nominations for the 2015 NABA New York (NY) Awards. On June 3, 2015 at the 35th Annual Scholarship & Awards Dinner, the NY Chapter will honor distinguished members for excellence in various undertakings. Please join us in recognizing outstanding NABA NY members by submitting an award nomination.
Please note that nominees and nominators must be a “member in good standing” to participate in the nomination process, thus your dues must have been paid and recognized by NABA no later than October 31, 2014. The nomination requires the submission of the nomination form.
What is the purpose of the NABA NY Awards?
The NABA NY Awards are designed to recognize outstanding members of NABA NY who have excelled academically and professionally and demonstrated leadership and commitment to NABA.
Who can I nominate?
All members in good standing that meet the criteria of each award can be nominated.
What awards are available for nomination?
Professional Member of the Year
NABA NY Member of the Year will be awarded to an individual who:
- Demonstrates extraordinary service and dedication to NABA and the New York Chapter.
- Has made significant contributions to NABA NY.
- Excels in a professional career in their chosen field.
- Is a NABA professional member in good standing.
Student of the Year
NABA Student of the Year will be awarded to an individual who:
- Demonstrates extraordinary service and dedication to NABA.
- Exhibits effective involvement in their student chapter and in NABA NY.
- Maintains high academic standards with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Is a NABA student member in good standing.
To nominate someone, please use the form submission below: